Who We Are – What We Believe
- We believe that the Bible is the true Word of God, sufficient for faith and practice.
- We believe in the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God manifested in the flesh, born of a virgin and sinless.
- We believe that one receives salvation by God’s grace through the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ and the Father to all who repent and believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the Priesthood of the believer.
- We believe in the two ordinances of the church: Water Immersion Baptism and the Lord’s Supper (Holy Communion).